Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

post gazette
trib democrat

Honestly... what the @#$!.

I am at a loss for words. We live in a fallen world, to be sure- I don't deny that; any man is capable of the worst imaginable sin. I just wish that those who strive to please God would not live such double lives- either be convicted and repent of your sin, or turn your back on God so as not to sully the reputation of God, and of the church.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 17, 2006 1:40:00 PM, Blogger mitch said…

    Well, I do stand corrected in part. The guy that threw me for such a loop had, about the time his crimes started, withdrawn from friends and the church.

    Not that it means anything- just because one person didn't lead such a horrifying double life, it doesn't mean others haven't, aren't, and won't.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home