Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ahh snow. Gotta love it here at the end of February.

Woke up last night, actually, early this morning, with the urge to go to the bathroom. While still in a sleep/awake state, I was thinking "Oh man, I bet it's like 5:45 or something." You know, that time where it's too early to get up, but you know if you get up you won't get any sleep before the alarm goes off. So I ask "What time is it?", and this black man with one tooth appears and says "Friday Five." Well, I roll over and see the clocking saying 5:14... Apparently, 5:14 is Friday Five.

In other new MC Hammer got himself a blog!

Can't Touch This

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger p. mack said…

    Man, I read the first couple sentences about his "dream" and I knew right then and there that it wasn't a dream but his attempt at being ... a creative writer.

    Please, Hammer, don't write us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home