Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Due to some kids down the street messing with their new dirt bike, I got motivated to get mine running again. Sure enough, she started without a hitch this year. This new battery I got at the start of the riding season last year is much better than the original one I had. There was never a point where it sounded like it was going to die when cranking. Lots of fun. I think the riding season has started for me!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:41:00 AM, Blogger p. mack said…

    Rain and warm weather. What a curse. I don't mind riding in the rain, but right now, I don't want to mix two poisons (wet roads and gravel) together.

    Oh well, looks like a trailer is coming through for my upcoming trip to Alabama!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home