Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

i think what is really pissing me off this morning is the fact that i spent 5k on something i can't use right now. so instead of being mildly contented, i'm mildly outraged by the lack of nice spring weather. if it was just rain that was keeping me from riding...well, that's ok, but when the high for the day (namely yesterday) was 37 and in the morning it was only 36....yeah, well, that pisses me off. not to mention the fact that for the past three weeks or so we've had winds in the range of 15 to 35 mph. i'm sorry, but when you're trying to ride a motorcycle ride with those kinds of winds....the word "enjoy" is replaced with "survive." So I anxiously await for better weather, and sadly, I don't get it, so the bike sits in the garage w/o use. It is really hard looking at that bike and knowing you can't ride because the weather sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home