Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Thursday, April 25, 2002

i just want to say, that being this the day of all days for me to be able to pick up my bike...it really sucks. see, last week at this time, i had 80 degree weather, which clearly means i could of skipped karate class and gone and went riding for ooh, say a 100 miles w/o even thinking about it. but now, i'm going to attemp to go at most 15 miles today and be luck if i can feel my legs or any part of my body.

yes, yes, i know what you're all saying. Paul, you numb skull, do it another day. Well you see guys, i can't wait another day, waiting another day would mean that money i'm spending now is being used and that thing that i now own is away from me. it's like missing a child or a long lost lover. yes that is borderline insanity talking...but dang it...i need my new bike!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home