Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Wednesday, January 30, 2002

ok, so i have to tell everyone about this dream from last night. i'm not sure if everyone knows what a bubba is or not. but a bubba is the stereotypical southern slob. with that said...let us begin.

so i was living in some small southern community...seemed like it would be kentucky, why, i have no idea. so there was talk of zombie bubba's attacking the townspeople. i was outside on the cordless phone talking with the president of the United States. a lil diaglogue if you will:

president: you know it's unusual for the bubba's to be attacking. usually they're friendly creatures.
me: yup, i've never heard of them attacking before.
president: well, that's ok, i'll be down and i'll shoot myself some a couple. help yins out.
me: well, i'm not going to kill any unless me or my family are threatened.

yeah, so we say goodbye and look forward getting together and having a drink or two. and by this time i'm in the house and watching tv and then my wife screams. it seems that one of the zombie bubbas have started to hit the door with it's big ol' meaty palm. which is quite sizeable...imagine about a 1/4 of the door. sooo, i end up getting mr zombie bubba off my porch and notice there are more zombie's digging up my front lawn and a man in a pink medical scrub outfit comes up out of one of the holes. it is, believe it or not, andy dick.

Andy Dick: You will NOT destroy my army of bubbaaaaaas!!!

riiight. so that was pretty much it. odd yes/no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home