Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

while packing my lunch this morning, i noticed on my bag of doritos that there was a contest going on for a substantially large home entertainment system with an X Box. now, i really can careless about these kinds of things because you never win. it always seems like some kid in california or some far away place wins these..not some kind from Johnstown or Hollsopple Pennsylvania. This is not my point and i'm not upset about this, but what i found absolutely hilarious was the game piece. thru the slightly opaque packaging you see "YOU WIN." I knew i didn't win..I wanted to see what the trick was...here's what it was...


YOU
could WIN


very tricky eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home