Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Wednesday, December 05, 2001

so i walk over to the sign-in sheet this morning and wouldn't you know it. my noisey cube-neighbor (the one with the incessant use of speakerphone) is there talking with the secretary and whinning about some stupid thing that she had to deal with. on and on and on complaining about DUMB little things "0h I didn't think they had a scanner, I mean, HOW could they NOT have a scanner? And then I found out they DID have a scanner, it was just on the other side..." good lord, every little thing is like a crisis to this woman and the scary thing is, it's reproducing!!

oh well, we all complain I guess...but she seems to do enough for everyone in this building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home