Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Friday, November 30, 2001

For those of you out there that don't have the joy of being able to sign up for medical benefits, let me just tell you about a lovely little site called Highmark BlueCross & BlueShield. Why, I've written some really poor web pages before, but I swear this site was written by grade school children. It is really the most hideous site I've ever used. Their use of SSL (Secure Socket Layers) is just attrocious. How do I know this? Well, because of the stupid little window that comes up saying "There are unsecure items on this page, do you wish to display these items?" I remember having this problem doing CareerLink, yet me and Micah somehow managed to figure it out.....*sigh*....these fools....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home