Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Thursday, October 11, 2001

maybe i just have too many stupid things going on in my life, but to this date johnstown, valley of the gray sun, has never had a very negative effect on my psyche. my self-hatred, my band shennanigans, my work angst, those things have negative effects... and i realize johnstown sucks, but it hasn't gotten to me yet.

okay, valid reason for being late to work today: i went to sleep at 10:30 so i would get to work early, like 7 or 7:15 this morning. then at 1:30AM i get a call from jamey--> his car broke down on 22 out towards blairsville, and he couldn't get anyone on the phone. i try to get him (them, there were at least two others there) a triple-A tow, but they say that won't help much. so i go get 'em... pass 'em in the middle of the night (2:20AM) by about 15 miles, call 'em from a sheetz, backtrack and get 'em, it wasn't jameys car after all (it was an old subaru that dumped its antifreeze and caught on fire). drove 'em all back to jonny kaos' house, got home at 4 in the morning, and couldn't fall asleep until about 5:15AM. it was a fun night... i'm going to list my phone number around town, "great white ferry service"... yeah, that's the ticket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home