Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Tuesday, September 18, 2001

AFS means the world to me. It is what gets me out of bed in the morning. My mommy says that the days before AFS people actually had to save things to their hard-drives! Can you imagine?! Whole companies saving files to their workstations?!

That's why AFS is really really important to me. My daddy says foolish people think AFS is a waste of time. Like if the network goes down, and people can't access files or remote systems. Well it just means you get to play more Quake or Dungeons and Dragons. I have a cleric. His name is Smed Mo. He's got a blue cloak.

By Reginald Oskslammer

As a side note...Reginald Oskslammer was stoned later that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home