Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Thursday, January 24, 2002

i shoulda gone to bed at 11:30. but no, i had to watch some scenes from one flew over the cuckoo's nest and easy rider. but my unbelievable, personal best streak of four days of getting to work before 8am stands! now, if i can make it in early tomorrow, that will make it an entire week, and i'm pretty certain i've never managed to do that before.

if i get audited, i'm going feign narcolepsy. "Well, Mr. Auditor, what the environmental policy means to me is ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz"

oh yeah. i was up this morning, getting ready. i was in the bathroom- i wet my head and made my hair look respectable. 'Hmm. I better put my sack lunch in the living room so i don't forget it.' So i went to the kitchen, took my lunch out of the fridge, set it on the couch in the living room. Went back to the bathroom, and I brushed my teeth and trimmed down my chin whiskers. Then i thought to myself, 'Hmm. I better get my lunch out of the fridge so i don't forget it.' So i went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and stared at the empty bottom rack. 'What the heck? Where is my lunch?' I stare for about two seconds. "Oh yeah, now i remember......."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home