Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Sunday, December 09, 2001

a shout out to paul mack, who considers a 402 series a bad night of bowling! a shout out to whoever passed this cold on to me, may the Lord have mercy on your soul! and a shout out to "connie m", who just emailed my band's hotmail account... we're a Christian band, and she must have figured we'd appreciate her "just turned 18 deep throat" pictures, what a nice wholesome young lady! a shout out to the steelers, who now have the best record that i can ever remember them having in my entire life! a shout out to william h macy, who absolutely rules the school, his performance in panic was Oscar-worthy! a shout out to my house, which hasn't been cleaned in months! if i hadn't just shouted out my voice, i'd shout you out for reading this ridiculous mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home