Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Thursday, December 13, 2001

allright, what the heck is the matter with me? it was 6:50, i looked at the alarm (it hadn't just gone off and woke me up, i was just awake), and i said to myself, "i'll lay here in bed until the alarm goes off again, then its off to work early for me." and what happens? I do NOT remember the alarm ever going off again- i just opened my eyes and it was 8:30. why does this happen! what is the matter with my alarm? i checked it when i finally got up and the switch was still in the "on" position, and as far as i know there's no way to turn the "snooze" off. blast it!

also, that IT video is pretty weird. its strange watching those people scoot around their office.

lastly, go see ocean's eleven. if you only see one heist movie this year (remember, there was also the score and the heist), i say, make it ocean's eleven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home