Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Tuesday, November 27, 2001

you know, sometimes it's fun to listen music that you listened to as a kid. maybe that's different for me because my musical tastes have extended waay beyond what they used to be in high school and college. so when i listen to my old cure albums and some of the songs i used to dwell on when i felt like tieing on a good bit of depression over some girl i was pining for, it makes me laugh. oh the silly ways of the heart. this week i'm paying homage to my old music, so there will be lots of Cure, New Order, and The Smiths playing.

CPR:0%
PPR:10%

There is no saving me from my lack of desire to do work today or tomorrow or next or ...... :(

now spinning: The Cure, Wish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home