Lunch Should Be Longer

Work, Home, Rest, and Play...it's always a great day at work...

Monday, October 01, 2001

My little Ode to all the beautiful women in hte world.....

Listen, for what I feel is true
This is what I feel when I look at you
Young lady, I see your place in ages long past
When men of courage and honor fought to the last
To the far ends of the Earth they would venture
Just to quench their thirst for adventure
Knights and squires could brave Hells' fire
And when they died, is when they retired
They would risk it all to save maidens fair
Even stride blind into the dragons lair
Of this the bards sing to kings and queens
Why do you remind me of such things?
Your beauty is an ocean
Waves of pure poetry in motion
Your angels' voice, hypnotic
Sultry eyes so erotic
Your long enchanting hair
And sweet scent of ambrosia that fills the air

Your majestic beauty is locked in my mind
And there it shall be for all time
To this I tell you my dear
You remind me of the lady Guenaveer
For beauty such as yours
Men have fought in may wars
Men who fight on willing to lose their crown
In these grand epics of loves lost and found

In the end when only one shall stand
And he will be the one to take your hand
Too hold you near by the dawns early light
And keep hold of you all through the night
Oh how I would fight with all my might
Just to be that shinning knight

But alas your beauty like Excalibur, is a weapon
It could send ones soul to Heaven
Or so thats how these tales are told
On parchment scrolls of very old
Today we would say it snappy and fast
Not long and poetic like days long past
Now for a maiden of your kind
I would just say.....

..."You're Mighty Fine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home